Join Our Newsletter

Rent/Mortgage Assistance Programs

Denver Temporary Rental & Utility Assistance Program (TRUA):

If you are a resident of Denver County who is seeking rental assistance through the city of Denver’s Temporary Rental and Utility Assistance program, or TRUA, please call 1-844-926-6632 to speak to a housing navigator to determine your eligibility and start the process.

To access the TRUA rental application, click here. For the Spanish application, click here.

To access the TRUA utilities application, click here. To access the TRUA Spanish utilities application, click here.

All completed applications should be sent to 


2250 Eaton St., Suite B,
Denver, CO 80214

Main Phone Number: 303-202-6340
CHC Phone Number: 844-926-6632
Brothers Property Management:
TTY 711

Copyright Brothers Redevelopment Inc. 2013-2023. All rights reserved.

Sitemap | Privacy Policy